Monday, August 19, 2013

B601 - Android 2.3, Built-in GPS, Dual-SIM, GSM Quad-band, Touch Screen Unlocked Smart Phone Customer Review



B601 - Android 2.3, Built-in GPS, Dual-SIM, GSM Quad-band, Touch Screen Unlocked Smart Phone Customer Review
Quite good for the price. I bought it for my mother and will buy another for my sister. I love it for the fact that Viber and Skype works on this phone. This will save me the money I spend buying phone cards for international calls to my family. I gave it four because the text on the keyboard is a little blur.
- Francis

B601 - Android 2.3, Built-in GPS, Dual-SIM, GSM Quad-band, Touch Screen Unlocked Smart Phone Button


capacitive touch screen with G-Sensor ; Resolution: 480x320Features:Operating System: Android 2.3.5 with Google Play Store Band-width: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, quad-bandSIM Card: Supports ..

No comments:

Post a Comment